Our art department is here to make your label design a reality. Read below for artwork submission guidelines.
All files must be Macintosh OS X compatible!
- Adobe CC 2017
- Freehand 10
- QuarkXPress 2017
Supply All Native Files
Supply all working files, links and fonts with your submission. High resolution links must be supplied for jobs. Always include a DIE LINE on a separate layer. Scanned line art should be a minimum of 1200 DPI at print size. PDF or hardcopy proofs are helpful for proofing.
All files should be LAYERED and converted to CMYK unless they are designed in grayscale, monotone or duotone. Resolution for images at print size should be a minimum of 300 PPI. JPEG images are not recommended.
Please supply all fonts used or create them to outlines.
All PDF files should have fonts embedded, supplied or converted to outlines. Images should be a minimum of 300 DPI and supplied separately whenever possible. PDFs (maintaining transparency) exported from Illustrator are preferred.
Variable Data Labels
Text files should be saved as an Excel or text file.
- Minimum line thickness: positive .25 pt (.0035") reverse.3 pt (.0042")
- Minimum type size: 3 pt sans serif type for positive copy
- 4 pt sans serif for reverse copy
- Minimum bleed .0625"
- Minimum die clearance .0625"
- Printing with specialty stocks and foils are exempt from specific tolerances.
- Trapping set at .5 pt (.0069")